Major travel disruptions can be seen across the county due to yesterday’s Storm Franklin. Tram, train and bus services are affected.
There is currently no service at Meadowhall Interchange, Rotherham or Parkgate. The yellow line is operating between Middlewood and Tinsley only.
Train services across the North have been cancelled or delayed.
- Services between Doncaster and Scarborough in both directions are being disrupted and trains between these stations will terminate at Hunmanby.
- There are currently no trains passing through Rotherham. All services have been suspended due to severe flooding. Bus replacement services have not been issued and the station is due to reopen by at least Tuesday.
- Services will be cancelled between Doncaster and Sheffield until the end of the day. Bus replacement services are available.
- Routes from Sheffield to London have also been disrupted.
- Lines are closed between Chesterfield and Sheffield.
- East Midlands railway have warned not to travel between Derby and Sheffield.